- Encounter Costa Rican wildlife on the Osa Peninsula
- Cruise through mangrove wetlands on a boat tour
- Hike to a waterfall and picnic in a protected forest refuge
- Corcovado named one of world's most biodiverse places by National Geographic
Departure & Return
Nexto to the hotel is the pier, when you are there tell your name and the name the our company and the people will told you what is your tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Two Travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agencia de Viajes Costa Rica te Enamora
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands