- Savegre River white-water rafting tour
- Kid-friendly option suitable for children ages six and up
- Safety kayaker provides peace of mind while you run rapids
- Breakfast and lunch included—a great value
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- What to Bring: swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, tenis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Largest life jacket fits a size 52" chest
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking for the 11:30AM tour is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience