- See wildlife like monkeys and sloths in their natural habitat
- Educational tour is fully narrated by your guide
- Family-friendly tour appropriate for all ages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Howler monkeys, iguanas, and sloths are among the animals that call the park home, and your guide is briefed daily on their whereabouts to increase your chances of seeing these critters in action. Your guide is also equipped with a telescope to help you observe the animals as though you were up close (own expense).
At the end of the hike, stop at a beach for a snack, rest, or swim.
Return to your hotel at the end of the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff