Explore our promoted experiences
- Parasail 600 feet (183 meters) over Manuel Antonio Beach in Quepos
- All skill levels welcome—it’s easy even for beginners
- Choose to fly solo or with one or two other people
- Round-trip transport from Quepos and Manuel Antonio areas included
Departure & Return
If you arriving directly to us, look for our white tent that says Aguas Azules on the beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people who suffer from vertigo or have limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff