Explore our promoted experiences
- Watch the sunrise from Indian Nose, one of the highest points on Lake Atitlan
- See the lake light up in shades of blue, pink, and purple
- Watch the sunrise illuminate the volcanoes of the Central American Ring of Fire, and maybe even see Volcan Fuego erupting in the distance
- 90-minute drive from Panajachel followed by an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose
- Tour the Sacred Hunters Cave afterward for a more immersive cultural experience
- Round-trip transportation from your Panajachel hotel included
Departure & Return
Xocomil Tour office, Calle Embarcadero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands