Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how butterflies are being regenerated in the Arenal area
- This tour is a good option for nature enthusiasts of all ages
- Plan ahead and book your tickets to this popular attraction
- The conservatory is located about 30 minutes from Fortuna
Departure & Return
On the corner at the School El Castillo, turn left on the Cement road, and go 800 meters up the hill to the Conservatory.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Butterfly Conservatory
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms