Explore our promoted experiences
- Red Rock Canyon scooter car tour
- Explore this beautiful national conservation area aboard a 2-person, 3-wheel scooter car
- Admire unobstructed 360-degree views as you follow your guide on a scenic loop
- Stop at the visitor center and learn about local flora and fauna, wildlife, and native Paiute Indians who once lived here
- Have free time to explore on your own and enjoy some light hiking on the trails
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, bottled water, and entrance fees are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
There, your guide provides you with your scooter car and reviews the safety guidelines for car operations. After taking some practice runs, follow your guide on a paved road to reach Red Rock Canyon. Stop first at the visitor's center where informative exhibits explain the canyon's plant and animal life, and the history of the Native American Paiute tribe that once lived in this region.
Next, see the park up close as your guide leads your group of scooter cars on a scenic loop. Marvel at the series of scenic canyons and sculptural rock formations found within the Red Rock National Conservation Area while enjoying the fresh air and 360-degree unobstructed views. You might see wild burros, tortoises, jackrabbits and other wildlife, along with sheer rock walls that attract professional rock climbers from all over the world.
Your guide can recommend great hiking trails that are suited to your desired level of difficulty. Enjoy a birds-eye perspective on the area from High Point Overlook, located at almost 5,000 feet (1,524 meters) above sea level, with views that overlook the southern portion of Las Vegas Valley.
During stops, you can switch drivers and stretch your legs. The 2-person, 3-wheel scooter cars are easy to drive; they do not have a clutch or gears, and don't require a special license. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Please note: price displayed is based per scooter; if traveling in a party of two please only select one traveler. If you wish to have individual scooters, select the number of scooters you need. In order to operate the vehicles, customers must be able to speak and understand basic English for safety purposes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: price displayed is based per scooter; if traveling in a party of 2 please only select 1 traveler. If you wish to have individual scooters, select the number of scooters you will need.
- In order to operate the vehicles, customers must be able to speak and understand basic English for safety purposes.
- Minimum age to operate is 21 years
- Minimum age for passengers is 8 years
- Drivers require a valid drivers' license
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs (204 kg) per vehicle
- Maximum height is 6 feet 4 inches (76 cm)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scoot City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Once in the desert you have time to take in your surroundings and find out more about the environment and what makes the desert tick." See review