- Day tour from Jaco to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Look for birds, sloths, and other native animals
- Learn about the squirrel monkey, an endangered species
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
With a guide, explore the park to find its many inhabitants, from birds and monkeys to iguanas, crabs, and maybe even a sloth. The squirrel monkey is one of the park's most significant populations of animals, the smallest and most endangered monkey species in the country.
In addition to the wildlife, the park is loved for its white-sand beaches and protected natural environment, which you'll have the chance to admire. Lunch is included with an ocean views. Your tour ends with transfer back to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please inform the age of kids under 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms