Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day Yellowstone tour, from Jackson Hole
- See famous features such as Old Faithful along the Lower Loop road in Yellowstone
- Check out places where bison, bear, and moose might be spotted
- Have the flexibility to customize your itinerary with a private guide
- Includes private guide and vehicle, breakfast and lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private safaris have no age minimum.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for all single day wildlife safaris. Cancellations made before the cancellation policy goes into effect will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of departure, and before the day of departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations or no-shows on the day of departure will not be refunded. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to protect you from unforeseen travel interruptions that prevent you from joining us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands