Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour is capped at 10 for a personal, hands-on feel
- Experience dog-sledding and snowmobiling, all in one excursion
- Guidance, training, and cozy winter gear are all provided for your ease
- Get active amidst Jackson Hole’s dramatic, mountainous scenery
Departure & Return
Meet at the Buffalo Valley Cafe and Gift Shop! Call Heart Six Ranch directly if you would like to arrange for transportation at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart 6 Ranch LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Dog Sledding at Heart Six Ranch is a MUST DO Excursion." See review