Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here in Yellowstone country our water flow is snow melt.The river speed and class of river may vary.Early spring the rivers are going to be going faster while we have our early snow melt.Do this also means that the rapids will be higher and more dangerous.Due to these situations we do take extra precautions to ensure your safety.The rapids on the Day Of Rivers Trip range from class 2s to 5s.Please be prepared to bring extra warm clothes to leave in the vehicle for when you get done rafting.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.