- A rainforest safari tour and adventure park course sports
- Try rappelling, ziplining, tree climbing, “monkey drops,” and more
- Finish the day with *comida tipica*—a typical Costa Rican meal
- Round-trip transportation from the Manuel Antonio area
Departure & Return
if you have your own transportation and don't requerie a pick up service., please use a Google Maps or Waze to find our base camp. if you have morning depature you most be at our Base camp no later than 8:30am. if your tour is for afternoon you should be there no later than 1pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quepo Canyoning
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.