Top Puntarenas Obstacle Courses
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Encounter the best of Costa Rica's wildlife, cuisine, and famous natural beauty on a combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Watch adorable white-faced monkeys playing in the trees, and spot crocs and birdlife on a pontoon cruise down the Tarcoles River. Learn the history of the bustling Puntarenas port, and indulge your taste buds with locally grown fruit fresh from the farm, a typical lunch at a local restaurant, and a chance to buy authentic Costa Rican coffee.
Go birdwatching in Monteverde on a half-or full-day private tour led by an experienced naturalist guide. Choose between early morning and afternoon departures, then watch for resplendent quetzals, black guan, silvery-fronted tapacul, and more. This 3-hour or 6-hour private birding tour includes pickup and drop-off in Monteverde, with the flexible, personal experience of a private guide.
Located atop the Continental Divide, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is a haven of untouched jungle, where rare plant and animal species live among wisps of cloud and thick tree growth. This small-group hiking tour allows you to experience the full breadth of Monteverde’s flora and fauna, while your naturalist guide navigates and provides insight into the area’s rich biodiversity.
Eduardo Venegas is an experienced tour guide with vast knowledge of the local Flora and Fauna. He has dedicated more than 20 years of his life to eco-tourism. His special interest is for the birds of Costa Rica and has spent many years in study and research of the wide variety of species which exist in this small country. He worked on the technical revision and photography for "An Illustrated Field Guide to Birds of Costa Rica", published by Incafo Costa Rica S.A. One of Venegas’ most recent and important researches is about the presence of the oilbird (Steatornis caripensis) in Costa Rica. The oilbird is a nocturnal bird rarely seen in Costa Rica. This specie is originally from South America and is the only nocturnal bird whose diet is based solely on fruits. Venegas has been studying the behavior, habitat and distribution of this bird in Costa Rica since 2010 in collaboration with INBIO (National institute of Biodiversity in Costa Rica) and MINAET.
Maximize your port day in Puntarenas with this jam-packed combo tour that introduces you to the best of the Gulf of Nicoya. Drive through the Costa Rican countryside to a nature reserve, explore the rain forest canopy on hanging bridges, and spot crocs on a cruise down the Tarcoles River. Check out local culture with shopping stops at a replica Spanish Village and fun souvenir store, and finish with a city sightseeing tour.
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Get your heart racing on this cloud forest adventure on a private reserve in Monteverde. Ride ziplines over the forest canopy, rappel down to the forest floor, climb inside of a tree, and more, for a family-friendly excursion that brings you closer to nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Obstacle Courses in Puntarenas?
What Obstacle Courses in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Obstacle Courses in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets