Top Puntarenas Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Experience a different side of the Monteverde Cloud Forest with this small-group tour through a local private farm. Walk through a private farm set within the region’s beautiful countryside to see how coffee, cocoa, and sugar are produced here. Besides seeing their plantations, you’ll have the chance to taste each of the local products. Trails on the farm are accessible for strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs.
Discover the magic of a dream Island, Tortuga Island. It is located in the Gulf of Nicoya, 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island (called Tolinga by the indigenous people) has an area of 120 hectares and remains a protected forest; which has enjoyed the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is given to beaches in our country that have their waters free of contamination. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise in color and are optimal for swimming. During your stay on the island, you can enjoy and purchase extra activities, such as snorkeling, banana, kayaking, among others.
Sail out to Tortuga Island in the Gulf of Nicoya from Puntarenas on this all-day boat trip. Hop aboard a catamaran boat and head towards the island, which boasts a protected forest and clear waters that are ideal for swimming. There, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy a day away from the Costa Rican mainland.
Spend a week in Costa Rica surfing and staying in Montezuma nad Cabuya with a personalized assessment made by surf coach Guillermo Cilintano. One instructor for 3 surfers all week. You'll see several different beaches that are surrounded by beautiful national parks. Seven nights of accommodation and breakfasts are included, as well as your surfing equipment, and a plan to suit your skill level.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Puntarenas?
The best Dining Experiences in Puntarenas according to Viator travelers are:
What Dining Experiences in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puntarenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets