Top Puntarenas Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Sneak in a tropical island getaway during your Costa Rica vacation on this cruise from Jaco to Tortuga Island. Swim, snorkel, hike, drink, and dine on this all-inclusive tour, with the option to rent even more of your favorite watersports equipment like waverunners and paddleboards. Bookend your tour with a catamaran cruise across the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya.
The lush rainforest and white-sand beaches of Isla Tortuga are part of the Islas Negritos Biological Reserve, and are located along the eastern coast of the Nicoya Peninsula. With this tour, you'll set sail aboard a large cruise ship, admire views of Isla San Lucas and Isla Tortuga from the water, and enjoy time on the island to swim, snorkel, or relax on the beach.
Discover the magic of a dream Island, Tortuga Island. It is located in the Gulf of Nicoya, 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island (called Tolinga by the indigenous people) has an area of 120 hectares and remains a protected forest; which has enjoyed the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is given to beaches in our country that have their waters free of contamination. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise in color and are optimal for swimming. During your stay on the island, you can enjoy and purchase extra activities, such as snorkeling, banana, kayaking, among others.
Sail out to Tortuga Island in the Gulf of Nicoya from Puntarenas on this all-day boat trip. Hop aboard a catamaran boat and head towards the island, which boasts a protected forest and clear waters that are ideal for swimming. There, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy a day away from the Costa Rican mainland.
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Encounter the best of Costa Rica's wildlife, cuisine, and famous natural beauty on a combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Watch adorable white-faced monkeys playing in the trees, and spot crocs and birdlife on a pontoon cruise down the Tarcoles River. Learn the history of the bustling Puntarenas port, and indulge your taste buds with locally grown fruit fresh from the farm, a typical lunch at a local restaurant, and a chance to buy authentic Costa Rican coffee.
Maximize your port day in Puntarenas with this jam-packed combo tour that introduces you to the best of the Gulf of Nicoya. Drive through the Costa Rican countryside to a nature reserve, explore the rain forest canopy on hanging bridges, and spot crocs on a cruise down the Tarcoles River. Check out local culture with shopping stops at a replica Spanish Village and fun souvenir store, and finish with a city sightseeing tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Puntarenas?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Puntarenas according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puntarenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets