Conveniently located right on the Las Vegas Strip—and easily accessible on a hop-on hop-off bus tour—the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is open daily and offers a nice reprieve from the crowds and heat of Sin City. You can explore the exhibits on your own or get a deeper look into the art pieces by joining a docent-led tour—offered each afternoon. The museum draws in acclaimed artwork from across the globe, so you can catch famous pieces that have never before appeared in the US.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The gallery is open to the public and special pricing is available for Bellagio hotel guests and groups.
- The gallery is wheelchair accessible but strollers can not be accommodated.
- Non-flash photography is welcome in the gallery.Food, drinks, videotaping, and touching artwork are all prohibited in the gallery.
How to Get There
The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is set within the Bellagio’s Promenade Shops. The Bellagio is easy to reach on foot, by taxi, or on a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
When to Get There
The gallery is a nice way to escape the midday heat. It is open daily from 10am to 7pm with the last entry at 6:30pm. Docent-led tours are offered at 2pm daily.
Where to Find Art on the Las Vegas Strip
While better known for gambling and shows, Las Vegas is also home to its fair share of art galleries. Alongside the Bellagio, numerous other Stip hotels also host galleries. Head to Caesars Palace for the fine-art-focused Martin Lawrence Galleries. Discover the landscape photography of Peter Lik at the Mandalay Bay’s LIK Fine Art Mandalay. These exhibits are just the beginning of the art you can discover on the Strip.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Las Vegas Strip
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Zappos Theater
- V Theater
- VooDoo Zipline